Mar 17, 2018

Weird=awesome


Sometimes, I think I'm too weird.. I am dancing with an apple bird while singing from a chunk of meat as of writing this... But then I say to myself: how is that bad? Well... it's not!
Here, let me show you:
A knife
In a table
Stabbing
An apple
Through
A worm
Struggling
Not to drown
In Pepsi.
See what I mean? How is that bad? It's entertaining!
I can even do stuff like this:
m a shr w q
What does that mean? Bird. To me that means 'bird'.
k q u erq n
Now THAT means 'tree'.
So then 'in' will be
l g irf bn
Which pretty much means m a shr w q k q u erq n l g irf bn is bird in tree! Music to my ears!
I can do whatever I really fancy with this! Mk aq shru werq qn means bird-tree! Either a bird with leaves instead of feathers, or a tree with feathers instead of trees. It is to be understood from the given context.
There is no limit to your imagination, and don't let anyone tell you you're stupid. And if they tell you you're weird, thank them! You're not stupidly ordinary like the others! They're the weird ones -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: